Tuesday, September 15, 2009

READ the letter

Title : Moving the furniture and BLA BLA BLA.......

Dear all
I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED with my staff who have been complaining and whining about having to help move furniture etc.
IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY to help make the office nicer and you just wish to moan and groan, I’m quite happy for all of u to go back to old pantry. We will save a lot of money too!  And I don’t need to move anything with XXX over any more weekends and long holidays! We worked 4 weekends straight!  : (
WHO IS TO MOVE our office furniture??? Hire workers? Sure. But what if we changed our minds? We want big chairs, small chairs with arms, without arms…
If everyone kept their work station clean and tidy, perhaps we won’t even need to have so many shelves. If people could control themselves, we don’t have to impose so many rules.
I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED with each and every one of you who have just moaned and groaned. Would be very nice if my staff would come to me and ask, “ XXXX, is there anything I can help to make your work easier?” I am still waiting for that BIG day : (
I only have one room which I share with everyone. Everybody steals my chair and not put it back.
I hardly eat or drink so I don’t even use the pantry.... so ask yourselves this question WHO AM I DOING ALL THESE MOVING for? I’m spending money on some ungrateful brats.
From your very tired, exhausted and REALLY human boss : (
P/S. I know I will regret that I sent this in the morning but I think it is time someone told the whiners off, WHOEVER u r!!

Give me your comment after reading it....WhatEver also can ^^
Can purpose some INTERESTING comment also..
Mine myself think she is KIDDY.

No comments:

Post a Comment